Thanks for your tremendous response. We will meet you next year.
Madurai Run 2019
Madurai Run Marathon 2019 – Registration Form Creation
Event Date : 4rd August 2019
ABOUT THE EVENT
Madurai Run 2019 is conducted in Madurai on 4rd August 2019 to create awareness on Organ Donation. The theme for the Run is Donate Organs to Save Life.
After announcement of AIIMS in Madurai, the city is tend to attract health tourist from all over the country and world. The city has all potential to become Southern Medical Hub of India..
NEXTGEN that aims at promoting and developing healthy business environment in Madurai, along with promoting a healthy lifestyle amongst the fellow citizens, brings you the Madurai Run 2019 which is going to be scheduled on 4rd of August 2019 under which 5K and10K are timed run. 3K is fun run which promotes families and friends to join and run together.
NEXTGEN that aims at promoting and developing healthy business environment in Madurai, along with promoting a healthy lifestyle amongst the fellow citizens, brings you the Madurai Run 2019 which is going to be scheduled on 4rd of August 2019 under which 10K and 5K are timed run. 3K is fun run which promotes families and friends to join and run together.
Focus of our events is to provide a good experience to participants and encourage people to adapt a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries.
- Please thoroughly go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form prior to submitting your application.
- Requests for participation cancellation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
- Only individual entries for 10K and 5K shall be accepted.
- Applicants for 10K must be the age of 18 years as on 4rd Aug 2019.
- Applicants for 5K must be the age of 14 years as on 4rd Aug 2019.
- Applicants for 3K Fun Run must be the age of 6 years as on 4rd Aug 2019. Minors between 6-12 years must be accompanied by a guardian/parent who is a participant under the same race category.
- Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
- Post close of registrations, email confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the registration form.
- On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email and SMS, confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
- Runners will receive an email and SMS and other details closer to the race day.
- Those wishing to confirm their registration status in the interim can send us an email to email@example.com
- You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race and asked to leave the course.
- Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
- Participants will not be allowed to enter the event venue with gas balloons.
- In order to ensure the re-opening of roads by the mentioned time (Or as decided by the event organizers), the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Baggage counters are available only for all participants. For security reasons, participants are requested to come, as far as possible, without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewelry, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
- Participants are requested to co-operate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
- Photographs taken of runners during the event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.
On the Race Day, victory ceremony will be conducted for 10K age category winners for men & women.
All age category winners will be announced on our website and on our Social Media Channels, 3 working days post the event. They will be provided with their winner’s medals & prize money 45 days from the finish of the event.
All prize money winners of the run (as given in the prize money structure in prize money tab) will receive Merit Certificates certifying their prize money winning positions.
Finishers across all the race categories will get a Finisher’s Medal post their run. Medals will not be posted to individual runners.
Q) What are the events at Madurai Run 2019
A) Timed 10K and 5K Run. 3K Fun Run
Q) When is the Madurai Run 2019 event? What are the timings?
A) The event is scheduled for Sunday, 4rd August 2019. Timings of the event will be shared closer to the date of Event.
Q) What does the Registration fee cover?
A) The fee covers entry to the event.
Q) Will I get a race day T-shirt?
A) Race Day T-shirt is complimentary. The sizes are ordered well in advance. While we try our best to get you the correct size, the organisers will not be held responsible in case of shortage of any t-shirt size.
Q) If I register under Early bird offer will I get the same Race kit like other participants?
A) Race kits are the same for all the participants.
Q) Can I register manually (offline)
A) There are no manual (offline) registrations.
Q) Is there a minimum/maximum age to participate/register?
A) For 10K, minimum age to participate is 18 years as on 4rd August 2019 ; For 5K, minimum age to participate is 14 years as on 4rd August 2018 and 3k minimum age limit is 6 years
Q) What is the last date of registration?
A) We may close the registrations early if all our slots are filled. We request you to register early and not wait till the end. We will announce the dates on our Website, Facebook page and other Social media.
Q) Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
A) Requests for participation cancellation, transfer of participation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained 30 days prior to the event date. If you have availed any early bird offer, refund/transfer and cancellation will not be entertained.
Q) Can I change my category once I have registered? For example, if I have registered for 10Km, can I now change to a 5Km event? Or, vice- versa?
A) Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to help you out.
Q) Oops! I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
A) Please send an email to email@example.com with the correct details and we will update it.
Q) There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
A) Under exceptional cases, in case the transaction failed at the payment gateway stage, and if the money was debited but a confirmation was not generated, the money will be credited back to your account within 3 working days automatically. However, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your registration – date of registration, name and your mail id and we will follow up to ensure the problem is tracked and closed.
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Business Hours: 10:00AM – 5:00PM